Our method included :
- 1:1 sessions with each individual to understand history, structure, roles and responsibilities now and in the future, key organisational challenges, as well as debrief on the profiling
- Development of an organisational roadmap and proposed action plan
- Development of role specifications and deliverables as appropriate
- Team evaluation and team development recommendations.
We then supported the delivery of:
- A new organisational structure for both businesses
- A more involved mentoring role for the Chair
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities across both businesses and teams
- A recruitment plan which we then project managed to deliver the requisite headcount growth and inject the necessary functional discipline into each team over a 6-month period
- Development plans for key individuals for management to implement and support
Red Paddle Co doubled in headcount that year. It successfully redefined roles and responsibilities across the team and boosted its channel management and marketing functions significantly allowing the Managing Director to step-up and lead rather than manage.